XmlTree is a visual parser for XML files.|
With XmlTree you can load,edit/modify,save your XML files.
Also you can operate on the visual tree for modify or move (drag&drop) the nodes.
Manage the XML entity: PI, CDATA,COMMENT and TAGS.
XmlTree is developed using ONLY Visual Basic 6, none of existing library is used.
Japanese kitchen cabinets and more Asian-inspired furniture only at Greentea Design!
Also visit Design Tree, a blog about great Asian furniture ideas!
XmlTree is a simple program to manage a XML file into a visual Tree.
With XmlTree you can:
This is a screenshot of the program:
- read a XML file into the tree
- save the tree into XML file
- modify and move the XML nodes
- Easy and intuitive graphis user interface
- Support Elements, Comments, CDATA and Processing Instructions
- Printing support
The program is developed in Visual Basic 6.0 and require the related
- Windows 95, 98 or NT
- Raccomended Pentium
- Raccomended 64Kb RAM
- 4 Mb Hard Disk space
Info and Feedbacks
For info send an email to:
Also send a mail to the same address for any feedback (compliments, errors, other...).
The current version is 0.99.
Stay tuned for the 1.00 version (the Candidate). Coming soon.
Download zip or exe.
The executable XmlTree have a dimension of 330 Kb and NOT USE
external libraries for parsering.
XML documentation and links
You can view this documents on XML:
How to write HTML, by Tim Berners-Lee.
An early CSS proposal, by Håkon Wium Lie. Note the date!
HTML 3.2, the BODY content model, from the W3C.
XML, Java and the Future of the Web, article by Jon Bosak.
- Microsoft's page about their
An overview document by the developers of XML support in Mozilla.
The Document Object Model.
- Frag Island,
a Quake clone as a Java applet.
SgmlQL, a query language for SGML.
The home page of Arjit Sengupta, lots of information about research
on SGML query languages.
Chemical Markup Language.
James' DSSSL Engine.
The Home Improvement Inspiration, Part 1:
If you'd like to get top quality workmanship when it comes to Asian furniture, you must know the place that the furniture was built and what lumber and hardware were used.
For instance, Japanese furniture is normally constructed from reclaimed hardwood and constructed in Japan, though in some cases in other parts of Asia.
Look at a variety of antique console tables for example, which could match perfectly with an antique china cabinet.
Don't they look a whole lot better as a group? They've lasted over a lifetime and can be handed down as heirlooms to the following generation.
When you're thinking of home interior decorating ideas, you need to understand ways to invest intelligently: choose superior pieces that will be around forever.
Getting the very best benefits for your money isn't just a talent put to use when buying home furnishings, but one which is practical when purchasing other decorations as well, which includes your bathroom interiors.
Once you have an attractive plan for your bathroom, your time spent in there is going to be considerably more relaxing and pleasant.
Even so, some individuals will invariably keep to their spending plan, which unfortunately is often a sensible plan.
If you would like start off small with wonderful results, perhaps you should begin with changing your bathroom's fluorescent light fixtures? Order a number of energy-saving bulbs and be sure that each spot is well-lighted.
This makes the bathroom appear a lot bigger and a great deal more open than it is.
A second good example is applying precisely the same strategies when buying mixer attachments for utencils.
The Home Improvement Inspiration, Part 2:
- The Home Decorating Manual Group:
- Well-known for its clean, basic system and excellent design, it's the greatest webpage for african trade beads.
- You shouldn't ignore this valuable black beads resource, given that it is the finest we've ever previously found.
- We cherish the uncomplicated style of this red beads web page, and we have from the time we originally seen it, long ago.
- Be sure to take a second to appreciate the sparklingly minimalist layout on this natural beads site.
- This great site offers the greatest facts about kitchen furniture that we've ever found - do not overlook it!
- With a wonderful style plus a tidy, very simple layout, this particular bathroom furniture webpage was a wonderful find.
Actually, merely by having this style of cheap kitchenware, you could already save nearly $150 due to the flexibility, performance and time efficiency it offers you if you cook pasta, noodles.
The excellence of meals it delivers for you and for the people you cook dinner for will certainly drastically improve.
You will definitely be well-known for your cooking ability!
While we're talking about cooking, have you dreamed about making some upgrades to your kitchen? Why don't you consider swapping out your older cabinets with new unfinished kitchen cabinets? This way, you won't have cabinets similar to anyone else.
You get to own lovely and practical cabinets just the way you wanted, in your special style, with every little aspect complementing your personal desire.
You could elect to implement the simple style and clean design of Japanese decor.
If your kitchen is on your lower level, consider checking out this resource on remodeling and remodeling .
You could even purchase some house remodeling software.
Yet why stop with the kitchen? As soon as you get your smaller project moving, I bet you'll be more encouraged to update the rest of your residence.
Let's get started outside! For those with a big enough yard in front of the house, make sure to pick the right landscaping ideas for front yard.
The Home Improvement Inspiration, Part 3:
- Several of Our Favorite Home Decorating Websites:
- For the quintessential source of info on end tables, be sure to pay a visit to this site.
- Here is the top resource we've run across on interior doors ever since we began exploring the net.
- One of our most preferred web pages, this tremendous kitchen cabinets webpage uses a clean and very simple layout we enjoy.
- Be sure you go to this blog on foundation wall repair, given that it is the very best we've uncovered since we began surfing.
This means getting the best style and functionality appropriate for your property - no matter how stylish and trendy your front yard is, if guests can't even reach the entranceway, then what's the use? So think about both usefulness and appearance if getting your front yard designed.
When it comes to your veranda and balcony, I definitely recommend one of the furniture sites for ideas and reviews of patio furniture.
Find a wooden table with an outdoor patio umbrella in the middle to provide the house a particular exotic allure.
Wickerwork kinds are gorgeous too.
For nights outside the house, you can have light fixture parts installed all around your terrace and front yard to help you generate a comforting mood.
You can spend time there with your family or good friends and have a little gathering while bonding over drinks and a meal.
Sounds great, right?
Nevertheless, wouldn't it be beautiful to possess a home showing only one motif? Considering that we mentioned the use of decor previously, wouldn't it be nice for your loved ones and guests to enter your home through artistic doors? Wooden doors, specifically those made of hardwood, are able to provide basic safety for virtually any property because of their durability.
They are able to stand up to any weather, they don't tarnish and they are available in many intricate carved styles.
Once you have the doors established, then you can start working on your living room and ensure that you've got one of the finest coffee tables out there.
The Home Improvement Inspiration, Part 4:
Remember, they serve as the focal point of the living room and so must seem appealing whilst being practical.
If you can work from home, then why not perk up your workspace as well? Find out a site which is an online retailer of home office furniture.
For people with only a little space but who wish to form a split between the living room and office or the dining room, they could arrange a room divider between the two.
Tansu could be ideal here.
Not just put into use alongside a wall, or as a staircase for children going up to their bunk beds, tansu can also function as a ideal room divider as they look fantastic on the two sides.
Plus, you could keep valuable items on its shelves like old-fashioned urns or even a compact TV.
You can even talk to interior decorator and they should recommend the same principle.
In your dining room, to remain true to that rustic yet elegant theme, why not buy antique dining furniture.
Though priced a whole lot above the non-antique kind, this is just because their value and elegance is indisputable.
It is easy to buy them at antique furniture outlets, and in some cases at rummage sales.
Should the price be too high for you, then at the very least buy one of those dining tables composed of solid or reclaimed wood.
The Home Improvement Inspiration, Part 5:
They're not quite as pricey, however they unquestionably are tough.
become more appealing when combined with qualityluxury table linen.
You'll be able to combine it with complementary earthenware dishes and silverware at the same time.
Now we come to the very last significant area in your home.
The bedroom is often a person's retreat, the place where you can be yourself, in which you can recover, read a book, do personal projects, plan an intimate evening, and even more.
And so, for the bedroom, apart from making certain the rest of the furniture is constructed of wood, something else you can do is use a wall mirror.
This is a common selection for improving upon any house.
Once placed in the bedroom, it makes it possible for a lot more light to get reflected, as a result making the bedroom look bigger without needing to bring in extra space or light.
Additionally you can apply this to the basement (if you have one) if you want to turn it into a place in which people can hang out, instead of just holding out of date stuff there until it gets moldy and dusty.
If you are going all the way, talk to an expert concerning your basement flooring options as well as your overall house designs and floor plans.
You don't want to follow a direction you understand almost nothing about.
In your basement, you could cover your floor with paint, plywood, bamboo, vinyl, tiles, or any substance you see fit providing you make perfectly sure that there won't be any rain water seepage.
- Our Absolute Favorite Interior Decorating Webpages In History:
- This is now the most popular website on furniture stores in miami, boasting a wonderful, spotlessly minimalist design and style.
- Here is the most impressive resource we've run across on furniture stores in michigan ever since we set about searching the web.
- Boasting a stunning, freshly minimalist layout, this is the most popular site on furniture stores in nyc!
- Be sure to check out this site dealing with furniture stores in raleigh nc for some sound advice and information.
- Very good news for all of us! I shall be throwing a raffle for a business that offers furniture stores in san antonio tx, so keep your eyes peeled!
- I don't know all the details currently, however this furniture stores portland oregon company just offered to run a competition on this site!
- The top information site for furniture stores seattle, it has a delightful, fresh, minimalist style.
- I've just recently received some items from this garage door bottom seal company, and will be writing about them immediately.
- You can't beat this webpage on home decor news, and things are all easy to find using its delightful, sparklingly minimalist concept.
- This gutters and downspouts company hopes to run a giveaway on my site, so be sure you visit often for information!
Australian Auto Mechanics |
Auto Mechanics in Australia |
Cyber Cafes in Australia |
Day Cares in Australia |
Photographers in Australia
Hey there! I am Eva and welcome to my website. I did this page as a project specially for CabalArticles, --an ESL and Web Design course. If you would like to contact me, fill up the contact form available on this website. Below is my personal Curriculum vitae, which includes samples of websites and web content I created intended for CabalArticles.
Graduated Magna Cum Laude from George Brown C.C
11 years of content creation experience (specifically for Web based target audience)
6 years of website design experience.
Committed, self-motivated professional with a taste for specifics.
CabalArticles,2002 - Present
Responsible for choosing a international staff of internet writers to suit a multifaceted list of advanced objectives and goals.
- Make new records for output, raising production by 25% globally
- Properly handled ongoing logs of project distribution
- Handled QA for worldwide creation over a large crew of writers
Self Employed Website Designer
Fluent in Spanish
Excellent proficiency using a various choice of office software
Samples of Writing